Please login/register to apply for this job.
8 Jan 2017
Full-Time Assistant Manager – Sales Audit
Job Description / Responsibility
- Knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- To check the bills, vouchers and quotations.
- Conduct physical verification of bills and vouchers at field level.
- Should be prepared to travel within the country.
- Supervise and ensure physical inventory of brand items.
- Perform party Accounts reconciliation audit.
- Maintain audit working papers and files systematically
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, prudence, fraud, or non-compliance with management policies.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process;
- Detect financial irregularities in sales revenue and suggest remedies to management
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings;
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions;
- Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building and problem solving.
- Act as a team player- cooperate and supporting colleagues across the organization;
- Develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it ‘easier’ for the organization to request audits and implement recommendations.
- Report to the line manager at the required intervals on Sales Audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other ad-hoc activity as required.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as required and asked by management
- MBA (Finance & Banking)/ Masters in Accounting
- ICMA (Part Qualified), CA (CC)/ CA Professional Stage- Knowledge Level qualified will be given preference
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Clear concept about steel manufacturing industry.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- Proven working experience as Internal or Sales Auditor;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office-Word & Excel, Power point, ERP software based on oracle and databases.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain strict discipline.
Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna
- As per Company Policy.
How to ApplySend your CV to email@example.com
Competent candidates are requested to apply with CV & Photocopy of all Certificates to: Human Resources Department, KSRM, Kabir Manjil, Sk. Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong. Please mention the name of the position on the top of the envelope.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Jan 14, 2017
74 total views, 1 today