Please login/register to apply for this job.
9 Jan 2017
Full-Time Officer – Recovery
Job Description / Responsibility
- To contact defaulter clients by telephone, letter, email or fax, to execute credit recovery plans and follow up as appropriate.
- To coordinate with marketing personnel to set meetings with commitment dishonored/defaulter clients and visit respective location/shops accordingly.
- To utilize knowledge and initiative to reach amicable solutions to setting credits on behalf of company, taking into account circumstances of the case.
- To establish, based on follow up meeting, repayments schedules, monitoring repayment of outstanding amounts.
- To review documentation(all aspects of dealer/corporate agreement)to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recover ability.
- To assist, by providing documents and information, in taking legal actions against the defaulter clients.
- To research defaulter companies, dealers and individual clients behavior and to recommend higher management in formulating future credit strategies and plans.
- To maintain statistics on recoveries, preparing aging reports, report higher management recovery progress in timely manner.
- To contribute ideas, based on case studies, around Business Development strategy to sales and marketing team.
- M.Com/ MBA/ MBS from any reputed University.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 27 to 33 year(s)
- Retired sergeant/ Corporal (Army Dept.) will be preferred
- Work experience in Bank Recovery Sector will get preference.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Capable of building relationship.
- Good interpersonal skills, hardworking & honest.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office package & Internet.
- Traveling capacity.
- Must be a Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, presentation and negotiation skill
- As per company Policy.
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competent candidates are requested to apply with CV & photocopy of all Certificates to: Head of Human Resources, KSRM, Kabir Manjil, Sk. Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong. Please mention the name of the position on the top of the envelope.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Jan 15, 2017
23 total views, 1 today