Please login/register to apply for this job.
9 Jan 2017
Full-Time Senior Officer – Financial Compliance, MAMOTA
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will be primarily responsible for supporting in day-to-day financial tasks, budget clearance functions and constantly work with country office grants, finance, procurement departments to facilitate project specific activities.
- Responsibility include, ensure on time payment and coding on assigned grants, as well as tracking expenses and proper documentation of financial documents as per donor rules and regulations.
- She will also support Project Manager in the areas of partners’ finance management, monitoring and reporting.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Finance/ Business Studies or relevant discipline.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Preferably 4 years of working experience within the finance department of a national or international organization.
- S/he is expected to have sound knowledge on financial systems, procedures and donor compliance, understanding on KOICA rules and regulations is preferred.
- Excellent skills in finance and budget management, ability to monitor and manage partner financial activities, proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel, at least 30% of time in the field is essential requirements.
How to Apply
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforceApplication Deadline : Jan 10, 2017
92 total views, 1 today