Please login/register to apply for this job.
9 Jan 2017
Full-Time Web Developer
- This is a special recruitment program where we are looking for young individuals who are willing to learn and grow within SELISE environment and possibly work onsite in countries like Bhutan and Switzerland with our partners.
- If you are a fresher or an experienced professional looking for a different position, feel free to apply through our regular channel. To check out our work environment refer to this page and video: https://selise.ch/selisian/
Job Description / Responsibility
- You are proficient with at least one of these frameworks (Bootstrap, Zurb, Semantic UI, Flat UI, Materialize CSS etc.)
- You have an in-depth understanding of Cross browser compatibility and you do not create bugs for such reasons.
- You are pixel-perfect in design conversions and you think of mobile-first implementations.
- You know CSS preprocessors, Media queries, Image compression and you are good with debugging.
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/Software Engineer, Web Developer/Web Designer, UX Designer
- You have a plus point if you are:
- Experienced with UI frameworks in general; we love Angular and Angular material.
- Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA) & integrating Web (Rest) API.
- Well versed with AngularJS modules or you have created custom, general use modules and components by yourself.
- Having practical experience on Third party control (such as Kendo UI).
- Also experienced in Node.js, TypeScript, Grunt, Gulp.
- Tk. 30000 – 60000
- Your starting salary will be based on your skills within given range.
- International quality work environment with competitive salary and benefits.
- Friendly and flexible work atmosphere with great mentors.
- In-house and external training.
- Daily breakfast and lunch, sports facilities, monthly team parties, weekly seminars etc.
- Annual tour outside the country.
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Your application must include your photograph and CV (in .doc/.pdf format). 2) You should rename your CV as YourName_YearsOfExp.file, Example: John_3yrs.pdf 3) The subject of your email must be only 'Web Developer' and it should be sent to this email address - email@example.com Please note that we will not be accepting applications unless the given instructions are followed.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2017
58 total views, 1 today