Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Aug 2017
Full-Time Accountant cum Logistic Officer (Sirajganj)
- MMS seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position of `Accountant cum Logistic Officer` for the `Resilience through Economic Empowerment Climate Adaptation Leadership & Learning (REE CALL-II)` The Accountant cum Logistician is charged for overall responsibility for generating the project financial report. Accountant is responsible to ensure the financial and logistic support to REE-CALL-II project such as Financial, Inventories and Logistical needs within the operational area of Project office. Accountant will work with the Project Coordinator to ensure smooth and effective operations of the program support activities in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and organizational Financial, Administrative and Human Resources Policies and procedures. Familiar with the organizational financial, vehicle, Inventory, Administrative and HR reporting system and formats are essential.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Financial Operation and control:
- Checking all bill and voucher for this project.
- Prepare all vouchers (Dr., Cr. Jr) as per bills/invoices of expenses.
- Prepare cheque& handover to vendor & respective employee on prior Consent of authority with necessary compliance.
- Perform all sorts of banking job (Money deposition & Withdraw)
- Day to day petty cash handling.
- Ensure revenue stamp affix for acknowledge receipt/bill voucher and Tax, VAT deducted as per GOB rules
- Prepare & checking employees monthly salary voucher and transfer to the bank with management approval.
- Ensure the necessary supporting documents (Bills/Invoices/memo etc.) are duly attached with voucher.
- Daily basis accounting software maintenance TALLY-9
- Financial Documentation and record keeping :
- -Maintain all accounts related books and documents (Cash book, Ledger Cheque Register, Stock Book, Procurement Register etc.) in organize and proper Sequential manner.
- Preserve all financial & administrative documents in systematically.
- Maintain & Preserve the employee’s personal file.
- Ensure proper maintenance of employees leave statement
- Filing procurement related documents.
- Logistic Support:
- Prepare/Compile the inventory materials list as per project requirement
- Ensure the purchase of logistics items as per procurement plan and budget with management approval.
- Provide in time logistics support to the field staff/training as and when required.
- Ensure Motor cycle/Vehicle/store movement register and log sheet is maintain Properly.
- Procurement & Inventory control. :
- Review the purchase requisition (PR) with necessary budget provision and approval.
- Prepare/Assist to prepare Bid Summary and Purchase Order (PO) for Procurement.
- Receive the Procured goods and services by as per PO
- Ensure that the procured goods is okay as per PO
- Physical check the FF&E/IIR items and affix the ID number on FF&E
- Ensure Deliver challan are used for receiving & issuing goods.
- Ensure store items are issued properly.
- Budget & budgetary control :
- Prepare/Assist to prepare budget for REE-CALL-II project
- Review and monitoring the budget with actual expenditure as regular basis.
- Take/Assist to take action against budget & budgetary Controlling.
- Prepare Budget Expenses Summary (BES) for compare the Expenditure trends with approve budget
- Report Preparation:
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly, Annual Financial Report.
- Prepare Budget Expenditure Report.
- Prepare HR report of REE-CALL-II
- Fill up FD-6 as provided guideline
- Ensure proper documentation on finance & Administrative issue.
- Record keeping of vehicle/Motorcycle movement, expenses and maintenance
- Prepare all advance lists for monthly reporting to Management.
- Prepare FF&E/IIR report/reconcile the FF&E items as per requirement
- Prepare agreement for any contract with vendors/parties.
- Typing & filling of financial documents in the respective files of Finance and Administration
- Masters (Accounting/ Finance)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 5 year(s) experience in Accounts Maintain.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Financial, Inventories and Logistical operational of Project level.
- The applicants should have experience in NGO
- Must have practical knowledge on QUICK BOOKS/Tally software accounting operation.
- Assist for Internal/External Auditor/Visitor during conducting the Audit.
- Facilitate/Assist to facilitate financial training/orientation to the concern personnel.
- Supervise the Support staff.
- Perform other tasks as may reasonably be required by the Project or requested by Organization Job
- AS per project facility.
- AS per project facility.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should submit with a detailed CV including with a passport size photograph a cover letter and two professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, hard copy to Director (Programs), Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS), Khash Bara Shimul, post Banga Bandhu Bridge, West Sub, post code # 6703, Sirajgonj by September 06, 2017
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 6, 2017
139 total views, 2 today