Please login/register to apply for this job.
17 Jan 2017
Full-Time Accounts Assistant
- The Manager – Finance & Accounts will be responsible for Financial Reporting, Financial Policies and Performance Management functions of the company, and will also play an active and important role in overseeing the plans and performance of the Company and its subsidiary/ associate companies and will be closely involved with the Managing Director/ Directors in formulating and evaluating strategic initiatives.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Arrange and monitor the short & long term Bank Loans for different projects and/ SBUs and maintain liaison with Bank & other financial institutions for smooth operation and fund management.
- Compile the monthly accounts and present the consolidated financial reports beginning of each month.
- Manage the preparation of short and long term fiscal plans, including the provisions of financial forecasts, models and analyses.
- Monitor the Tax & VAT related matters and maintain liaison with Tax & VAT authorities for settlement of related issues and also ensure compliance with laws. Act as an adviser to management in taking decision on Bank, Tax, Regulatory matters.
- Review and oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the group including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports with vertical and horizontal analysis.
- Develop and maintain systems and process for internal controls to safeguard assets of the organization and arrange to conduct internal audit on quarterly basis and report with findings and recommendations
- Actively maintain payment receivables and cost negotiation relationship with customers
- Provide timely management report with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, budget variance, consolidation and reporting to the Board of Directors of the Company
- Monitor, review and coordinate with regulatory authority such as JSC, NBR, Tax, VAT and BOI etc to support and guide when required
- Maintain external relationships with Govt. & Other Regulatory Bodies including JSC, BOI, NBR, TAX & VAT Authority, Bank & Other Financial Institutes, External & Internal Auditors
- Graduation/ Post graduation in Accounting or Finance from any leading university
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably group of companies.
- Mixed working exposure including FMCG/ MNC/ Print sectors with extensive operational knowledge in TAX and VAT.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with top functional managers at different locations.
- Results-oriented, strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions
- As per policy of the Company
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected]
Submit your CV/Resume to www.Jamunatrims.com or Interested candidates are invited to post at the following location with: 1. CV/Resume 2. Two recent Passport size color photo 3. National ID card (photocopy) original must be shown on interview date. 4. All academic Certificates (photocopy) original must be shown on interview date. To Assistant General Manager Admin & HR, Jamuna Trims,Head Office 1614,port connecting road,rumpur,Chittagong. Cell no: 01770045619 Factory: 06 chapra,Kalarpole,Patiya ChittagongApplication Deadline : Feb 16, 2017
229 total views, 1 today