Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Aug 2017
Full-Time Assistant Teacher (Lake City Concord School)(Dhaka)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assistant Teacher for Bengali, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
- Should have the ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where student are allowed to
- explore concepts and apply them to real life situations.
- Should have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
- Should be able to create and mark assessments that accurately measure students’ performance.
- Should be able to keep accurate records of assessments data.
- Should have experience interpreting curriculum standards to map out until plans for the entire academic year.
- Should have ability to write detailed lesson plans.
- Prepare, administer and evaluate class test, Quiz and Term Exams.
- Monitor the progress of the student to counsel them and assist them to improve.
- Should be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners.
- Should have experience teaching preprimary or primary students. KG – Class V.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related subject from a reputed university with having good academic record.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Teaching/Training, Education Administration/Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Assistant Teacher, Minimum 2 years experience in any reputed English or Bangla Medium
- School for class III-V will get preference.
- Fresher are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to maintain the decorum of the class.
- Ability to plan field Trip, Debate or any other extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Computer literacy is must.
- As per school policy.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to send their complete resume (CV) with two copies of recent passport size photographs addressed to the Head of HRD, Concord Group of Companies, Concord Centre, 43 North C/ A, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212. Please mention the applied job title as subject. Any kind of persuasion will lead to disqualify.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2017
974 total views, 1 today