Please login/register to apply for this job.
15 Jan 2017
Full-Time Asst. Accountant/ Accountant
- Check and monitor financial activities, transactions and expenditures;
- Verify and follow-up daily vouchers;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Posting the vouchers in the system with supporting report & bank statements;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Any other official Job as & when assigned.
- Data entry in software and other manual register
- Graduation/ Master’s in Accounting\Finance from any recognized university.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Cash Management
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At most 01 year/ Fresher’s may be allowed on merit basis.
- You have to be very dedicated at work.
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Should have good knowledge in Computer literacy. (Ms Office, Excel, Software Maintain & Proper use to internet).
- Able to work under great pressure.
- As per Company policy
How to ApplySend your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Feb 13, 2017
95 total views, 1 today