Please login/register to apply for this job.
5 Sep 2015
Full-Time Business Development Manager
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support Business Development Manager in most of his tasks, constantly improve suppliers performance to create capability for long term development, evaluate and develop existing production capabilities having in mind long term IKEA needs, builds effective long term relations with supplier, in all situation act as an IKEA Ambassador, is a role model of IKEA Businessman, Leadership responsibility for co-worker working within his/her team acting as coach /mentor to the team.
- A graduate degree in textile Engineering would be preferred.
- At least 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance, Merchandising, Purchase, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Must have more than 18 years of experience in business development with international organization, preferably in textile industry.
- Deep knowledge of business development , ability to create and run complex business set-ups, project management competence ability to make risk analysis and Scenario planning , proven experience in leading the business and people excellence communication skill and fluency in English, and strong team player skills. Also a professional who is passionate about supplier development and keen to develop in his or her role too.
- The position is based in Dhaka and requires travel to local suppliers as well as regionally. IKEA is an equal opportunity employer and women and Bangladesh Nationals are encouraged to apply.
- As per company HR policy
How to ApplyYou can send application via regular mail along with a resume, Photo, 2 references and a cover letter explaining the interest in the position. Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV. Application Deadline : Sep 15, 2015
522 total views, 2 today