Please login/register to apply for this job.
26 May 2017
Full-Time C++ and Python Programmer
Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced C++ and Python developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to web applications to native mobile applications Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop and program embedded systems like Raspberry Pi/Arduino systems and capturing GIS, Image and other equipment status Data through I/O systems and communication to server.From Primary DB there is the necessity to solve complex mathematical and Algorithmic solution and processing to form secondary and tertiary DB.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ and Python
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any renowned university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Strong proficiency in C++ or Python, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++ in different forms
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions with Raspbery PI, Arduino, Vehicle Tracking system etc.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Knowledge GIS, Image processing, Neural network will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Basic Understanding of web and mobile application will be an added advantage.
- Friendly environment
- Recreation facility
- Festival & Performance bonus
- Yearly Official Tour
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected] Application Deadline : Jun 24, 2017
181 total views, 1 today