Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Aug 2017
Full-Time Diploma Engineer – Civil (Project)(Chittagong Division)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure availability of resources to accomplish assigned tasks
- Review and monitor Civil works & provide updates to Head of Civil
- Implement project activities assigned by Head of Civil
- Collect project updates from Head of civil & Civil Engineers to prepare reports for the assigned task
- Ensure assigned tasks be completed in due time with due quality
- Coordinate with external stakeholders and vendors to ensure smooth project Executions
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from reputed public institution.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- This role is accountable for supervising, monitoring & managing resources in a project to ensure completion of various Civil modules within the assigned time period, Value & Quality Standard.
- Expertise in Auto CAD, Microsoft Office
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits as per service rules including P.F, Gratuity, etc will be offered to the deserving candidates.
How to ApplySend your CV to Human.Resources@gphispat.com.bd Application Deadline : Sep 10, 2017
91 total views, 1 today