Please login/register to apply for this job.
13 Dec 2016
Full-Time Executive Assistant – Surjer Hashi Healthcare Company
- Supervisor Name: TBD
- Supervisor Title: Managing Director, SH Healthcare Company
- New or Replacement: New
- Replacement for: No
- Full or Part-Time: Full-time
- Candidate Identified: No
- Position End Date: December 2017
- Date Posted: 12 December 2016
- Program Overview
- In order to strengthen the SH/SS network and to create a stronger platform for contributing to Universal Health Coverage in Bangladesh, the Surjer Hashi/Smiling Sun Healthcare Company is being established and registered in Bangladesh as a company limited by guarantee (a not-for-profit company). NHSDP, under guidance from USAID, is providing technical and managerial support to establish and operationalize the Company as a consolidated independent platform to own and operate the Surjer Hashi brand and network.
- Pathfinder International is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant for the newly established Surjer Hashi/Smiling Sun Healthcare Company.
- Position Purpose:
- Under the leadership and supervision of the Managing Director, the Executive Assistant will work directly for and provide close administrative support to the Managing Director, including clerical and gate-keeping responsibilities, keeping meeting notes, reading and screening correspondence, coordinating the MD`s calendar, making travel arrangements, maintaining records and files and making presentations.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain MD’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes as assigned by the MD
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for Company staff
- Ensure the proper filing of documents, including maintaining confidentiality and ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Prepare travel and procurement documents for the MD in keeping with required procedures (follow Pathfinder/NHSDP policies and procedures)
- Ensure that office supplies are available as needed
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Master’s degree in business administration, English language, communications, or related field
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of an effective team in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Preferred Qualifications: Previous relevant experience in donor-funded program
How to Apply
Please Note: The funding of this position is contingent upon availability of funds and subject to the approval of NHSDP funding agency. The employment contract will be on yearly basis subject to the availability of funds and satisfactory performance. Pathfinder International is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. Application Instructions: Interested candidates are requested to send their application with CV to [email protected] before 5:00pm, December 31, 2016. The subject of your email MUST read as "Application for Executive Assistant Surjer Hashi Healthcare Company''. Please note that your application may not be considered if the subject of your email is not exactly the same as above. Application received after the deadline will not be considered.Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
256 total views, 1 today