Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Nov 2017
Full-Time Executive/ Senior Executive (Finance)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare, examine, and analyze financial statements, accounting records, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and book keeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Manage financial reviews monthly.
- Fully responsible for managing company’s cash flow effectively and efficiently
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget of the company and variance analysis of actual performance against budget performance.
- Prepare financial reports from time to time as required by the Management
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager
- BBA/ MBA in Finance/ Accounting with good academic record.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Should be well conversant with Tally / MS Excel/ MS office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be pro-active, Self-motivated, Target-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Very good communication skill and a team player
- as per company policy
http://pcjobs24.com/ Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 21, 2017
Vivo Mobile Company (BD) Ltd.
Address : Police Plaza Concord, Plot # 2, Road # 144, Gulshan Residential Model Town, Dhaka
135 total views, 1 today