Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Aug 2017
Full-Time Head of Admin (Project)(Chittagong)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To oversee day to day administration of Safety Health & Environment related issues
- To ensure due support services (Utility, Logistic, Transportation, etc.) to project management.
- To develop, implement and administer operations/safety technical training to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- To oversee Transportation management (Scheduling, tracking, maintenance & documentation) and submit report to the management on monthly basis.
- To maintain and update Factory license, Fire license, Environment license, Trade license and maintain liaison with BSTI, PDB, WASA, T&T, City Corporation, Police, RAB, Industrial Police, etc.
- To arrange and Coordinate Meeting and Conference and ensure follow up.
- Ensure protocol related works like Passport, Visa, Ticket, and Work Permit for the foreigners and local High Officials when necessary.
- Proactive and professional handling of crisis situation like accident, fire incident, theft , etc.
- Handling legal affairs like contract deed making, hearing of pending cases by utilizing lawyers (both full time appointed & external retainers).
- Liaison with different government offices, corporate bodies for various licensing authorities.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Post Graduate degree in Business/ Human Resources/ Management/ related discipline
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Retired Armed forces officer In the rank of major & equivalent will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc will be offered to the deserving candidates
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected]
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 10, 2017
1948 total views, 1 today