Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Aug 2017
Full-Time Head of Marketing & Merchandising A Reputed Largest Knit Garments Company (Dhaka)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise a team of highly skilled Merchandisers and product teams including quality, planning, in order to secure business, monitor overall order tracking and on-time delivery
- Built diverse and talented teams, reviewed performance periodically and maintained quality standards by mentoring and coaching teams to deliver the expected targets as per the quality specifications
- Involved to build and maintain a strong network among different buyers to enhance new business opportunities and product development.
- Co-ordinate customers visits and deploys resources accordingly
- Ensures all products/new projects are engineered and developed to meet targets while ensuring that appropriate product value is maintained and shipped according to customer requirements
- Distinguished contributions in implementation of SOP’s for Marketing, Cross Functional Dept. & Factory head to manage critical path to improvise on time business execution
- Make plan for next season business according to product category. Also make strategically business plan to support management goal.
- Planning of Product Merchandising, Strategic and Assortment Planning of entire range. Review the merchandise plans on a periodic basis to ensure profit is maximized and maintained to reach target.
- Establishing the relations with the new & existing buyers / business & enhancing the buyer matrix based on the interest of the organization & available capacities.
- Create the latest trends in Merchandise Planning and discuss the same with the Buyers & PD-Manager from time to time to assess alignment / realignment of existing processes.
- Direct costing strategy to support the overall production plan & Facilitating major price negotiations with buyers
- To Attend trade fairs in overseas, to get the opportunity and negotiate for new buyers and new collection of orders
- Supervising liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure shipments are completed properly
- Participating in promotional activities and forecasting order levels
- Meeting buyers and negotiating the terms of contract of buyers policy
- Managing an extensive Vendor Matrix base covering all Textiles, Apparels & Accessories both in local and overseas
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
- Any other responsibilities assign by the top management
- Bachelor / Master degree in Marketing or in any discipline
- At least 16 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, International Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 50 year(s)
- Communication – Excellent Communication, Capacity to build strong working relationships throughout the brand/buyers both local & overseas and work effectively with all levels
- Team Leadership – Provide clear business goals for teams to support and develop skills base. Create healthy atmosphere & work culture for juniors & colleagues to express themselves
- Commerciality – skilled at finding opportunities for new business opportunity, to achieve profit in any situation, trading mentality to support and develop product areas
- Problem Solving – ability to gather all key information and then use logic and creativity to propose solutions
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with solid marketing and merchandising experience
- Skills to Innovate & implement the new ways to the business structure to reduce the production cost and maximum profit
- Systematic & organized approach, clear planner
- Extensively traveling capacity for business purposes (Buyers Meetings, Presentations, Visiting Exhibitions & Fairs, Business Negotiations & Business Bookings etc)
- As per Company Policy
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected]
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2017
1125 total views, 5 today