Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Aug 2017
Full-Time Lead Auditor – Social Compliance SGS Bangladesh Limited (Dhaka)
- In conjunction with the operation needs set by the relevant SAS ( Supply Chain Assessments and Solutions) Manager, to conduct audit, prepare report, technically review of audit report, conduct competence monitoring of Auditors, quality assurance of SAS, manage a team of Auditors and provide training to the new auditors for development.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to maintain of audits and reports quality according to clients’ and SAS local and / or international SOP.
- Conduct Social, Technical Security, Environmental and Certification Audit.
- Release report to the clients with maintaining TAT as per customer’s recruitment.
- Conduct Competence Monitoring audit of others.
- Promote the image, capability and integrity of the company to the clients.
- Cooperate a team of Auditors/ Sr. Auditors.
- Quick replay of queries to the clients/ Sales Affiliates related to the audit and report.
- Improve capability and capacity of SAS through training, evaluation of employees.
- Collect, interpret and disseminate update on LAW , Rules, Act and SOPs.
- Masters degree in any discipline.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years field audit experience with at least 50 audits attendance on ETI, BSCI, ICS and Wrap etc.
- SA 8000 Basic is must.
- SA 8000 Advance / ISO 9000 QMS/WRAP are preferable.
- Knowledge on clients specific SOP and locl law
- Technical knowledge and experience in related field.
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Able to coordinate and motivate a team towards a common goal.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT knowledge specially in MS office.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.Application Deadline : Sep 13, 2017
612 total views, 3 today