Please login/register to apply for this job.
29 Aug 2017
Full-Time Legal Support Officer (Grievance Receiving Center at BMET)(Dhaka)
- Job Location: At Dhaka, Grievance Receiving Center at BMET/ WARBE Office.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect and analysis the migrants’ rights violations cases and submit to the Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training (BMET), District Employment and Manpower Office (DEMO), Bangladesh Association of International Recruitment Association (BAIRA) Arbitration Cells and Grievance Mechanism Committee (GMC) at Union, Upazilla and District level.
- Regular follow-up and investigate the cases with BMET, Ministry of Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment (MOEWOE), DEMO, BAIRA and GMC etc.
- Proper documentation of the Rights Violation Cases and prepare documents for submitting to the Arbitration Cells and GMC’s.
- Upload cases on the on-line Migrant Rights Violation Reporting System (MRVRS).
- Liaise and regular communication with the recruiting agencies and others stakeholders.
- Superintend the Grievance Receiving Centre (GRC) at the BMET and regular communication with the BMET authority, MOEWOE and WARBE Management.
- Legal assistance to the victim through BMET Arbitration Cell, Shalish, Village Court, Legal Aid Services, Judge Court and other court of Law.
- Review ongoing cases and advice WARBE management regularly.
- Court appearance as and when applicable.
- Any other assignment given by the WARBE management time to time.
- LLB/ LL.M from a recognized University
- Enlisted with Dhaka Judge Court/ High Court as Lawyer
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years experience is required
- Tk. 25000
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline : Sep 7, 2017
232 total views, 1 today