Please login/register to apply for this job.
13 Sep 2015
Full-Time Manager/ Senior Manager, Business Finance-SME Banking
Job Description / Responsibility
- To support continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Finance Division
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: SPO/AVP
- Responsible for budgeting and translate into key cost and revenue drivers and forecast on rolling basis
- Coordinate with stakeholders, collect data and feed information for strategic planning, and review on annual basis, monitor execution and report progress
- Spot and assess industry news, trend and regulatory changes and factor those into making response plan
- Ensure timely delivery reports to budget controllers, investigate and identify cost saving opportunities and revenue enhancement options.
- Team up with technology and operation to ensure data accuracy and develop new reporting data dump in pace with the changes in business objectives.
- Formulating strategy, setting KPIs, rationalizing cost and achieving P&L target.
- Conduct investment appraisal and commercial feasibility analysis, supplement business case with financial numbers and advise VFM solutions to SBU Head
- Work in various ad-hoc cross functional projects and assist SBU Head to assess segment.
- Vet and challenge on financial aspects of business initiatives, policy memos and other propositions initiated from different divisions.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Ideally 8-10 years of experience in related job in a bank or financial institutions or MNC.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of banking operation and software, GL, process, operation, system and financial tools and techniques.
- Knowledge on related circulars of central bank and other compliance issues
- Must possess analytical skills,leadership, interpersonal skills, report writing skills and oral and written communication skill in English
- Must have Computer literacy in MS Office
How to ApplyFEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. If you are interested to take this challenge, then please send your Résumé mentioning the position and with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (Mandatory) to the Human Resources Division, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan- 1, Dhaka - 1212 OR email your Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Application Deadline : Sep 26, 2015
454 total views, 1 today