Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Aug 2017
Full-Time Program Organizer – Microfinance Community Development Centre-CODEC (Bagerhat, Barisal, Chittagong, Lakshmipur, Noakhali, Patuakhali)
- CODEC Micro finance Program.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have willingness to build career in Micro finance Program.
- 0 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Hard Working.
- Self Motivated.
Bagerhat, Barisal, Chittagong, Lakshmipur, Noakhali, Patuakhali
- Tk. 13000 – 13000
- First month will be treated as Training Period and salary will be TK. 9,000/-. After training period salary will be TK. 11,000/- per month which will be treated as Probation Period.
- After successful completion of probation period PF, Gratuity, Medical, MF allowance, mobile allowance, hardship allowance, leave encashment, Group Insurance etc. will be provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV, along with two recent passport size photograph and photocopy of all academic and experience certificate, photocopy of national ID card and an application address to the Executive Director, Community Development Centre (CODEC), Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Foy's Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong latest within September 20, 2017 marking the position applied for on the envelop.Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
799 total views, 4 today