Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Aug 2017
Full-Time Project Engineer(Narayanganj)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Having working knowledge & expertise to run a shift operation of modern vacuum salt plant.
- Fully operational knowledge and expertise in running SCADA (PLC) by which the operation of Vacuum Evaporation Salt Plant are controlled and operated.
- Control the pressure of all Evaporators (Ev1 + Ev2+ Ev3+ Ev4) as per the set parameters and take
- Necessary steps to control the pressure fluctuation.
- Control the level & clay of Clarifier1 & Clarifier2 and transfer the Clean Brine to Tank1.
- Control the level of Pre Heater1 and increase the brine temperature with the aid of Heat Exchanger and dosing the brine into Clarifier1 & Clarifier2 by the help of saturator.
- Control temperature of Saturator for feeding.
- Identify problem either mechanical or electrical and resolve with the aid of maintenance department.
- Monitors shift wise production with given target and give necessary effort to optimize production.
- Ensure that procedures are being followed for the start-up and shut-down of the plant.
- Supervises Operators to get the job done in a required manner.
- Ensures safe working conditions for all personnel within his place and time of duty.
- Collect and analyze data and perform basic electrical tasks as required.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve departmental problems.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
- Monitor personnel functions, such as supervision of electricians, technicians, and other engineers.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Assist superior to execute and evaluate workers’ performance, motivating workers, Incentive planning, disciplinary matters, and training needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance Manager pertaining to the safety, quality, compliance issues, and efficiency of the factory.
- Ensure the total electrical safety of the plant.
- Taking sample periodically from different stages of production and perform quality tests
- Checking for specific quality control parameter (i.e. viscosity, color)
- Implement improvements in production process, reduce machine downtime, increase efficiency and improve product yield ratio
- Review operating and quality assurance standards, existing policies and procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of the factory quality programs
- Write procedures, improve and monitor inspection processes, install statistical sampling processes and issue corrective action reports
- The person should be Adroit in handling Plant operations, Maintenance, Production involving resource planning, quality compliance, productivity, team building etc. Expertise in strategic planning, scheduling, executing and spearheading numerous in house innovations and resource administration, adopting modern methodologies in compliance with quality & statutory standards.
- The person should have Hands-on-experience in managing various operations as per the set parameters & standards as well as experience of developing procedures for operational excellence. Effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Major responsibility includes Overall production, operations, dispatches, environment, Quality , and general functioning and administration of plant.
- Key responsibilities involve………………….
- Operations: Ensuring strategic utilization & deployment of available resources, streamlining efforts for process optimization with continued focus on Minimum Waste for operational efficiency. Minimizing performance bottlenecks for high productivity with maximization of resources (men, material & machine) output. Ensuring deployment of latest management concepts of Performance dialogues, MAC, RCFA, etc for operation excellence.
- Production/ Quality Operations: Planning day-to-day strategies, budgets, manufacturing schedules, along with resource allocation and machine loading for optimum output. Taking stringent quality measures to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Maintenance: Planning and effecting Predictive & Preventive Maintenance schedules for various equipment / lines to increase machine up time & equipment reliability. Implementing maintenance schedules and carrying out periodic checks to ensure performance of various equipment and maintaining requisite documents for the same. Identifying areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment through application of troubleshooting tools.
- Man Management: Directing and leading the core team of technical personnel. Designing functional core competencies, updating technology and imparting continuous on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater operational efficiency/effectiveness. Working on talent pool and succession planning of the management cadre and workforce, appraising their KRA based performance and providing feedback.
- M. Sc/ B.Sc Engineer (Mechanical Engineering Background)/ Electrical & Electronics
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Project Management, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Salt
- Age 38 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 10 or above years of experience in plant operations with knowledge of manufacturing equipment and supervisory experience in a shift work environment required. Also experience in installation, commissioning and production of complete Vacuum Evaporation Salt plant in large manufacturing company preferable.
- Strong communication skills, planning, teamwork, technical knowledge, leadership, initiative, integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team setting
- Excellent safety, environmental and quality orientation
- Demonstrated problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions based on a thorough analysis of available data/information, and follows up on critical issues
- Strong detail orientation with demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Initiate action to surpass required goals, is innovative and cost and safety conscious in approach to process improvement (pro active)
- Adequate knowledge on EPC drawing for Electrical/ Mechanical scope of project works.
- Ability to supervise Electrical/ Mechanical works carryout by EPC contractor as per Design.
- As per Company Policy
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected]
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 28, 2017
8353 total views, 2 today