Please login/register to apply for this job.
8 Sep 2015
Full-Time Senior Fabric Technologist
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assess fabric production problems and work with mills and garment factories to resolve
- Carry out mill evaluations to assess mills’ capabilities, ensure they meet the requirement and where required put forward for improvement
- To support and to assist Fabric Management in research for suitable mills/spinners/dye houses producing qualitative fabrics and yarns.
- Audits the potential mills/spinners/dye houses prior to approval as fabric/yarn suppliers to the C&A Supply Chain.
- In close collaboration with fabric management and Fabric QAD ensures that all qualitative processes in the fabric/yarn supply chain are correctly applied and monitored.
- Evaluates and ensures that only product which complies with the C&A requirements on safety and quality enter the C&A supply chain.
- Works closely with fabric inspectors and provides support and advice for problem solving where appropriate.
- As the main communication channel between fabric Dept. and supply base on all quality issues.
- Supports the fabric supply base by providing advice on improvement possibilities as required.
- Monitor the testing processes applicable to the C&A supply chain and will provide expertise when required.
- Works closely with local Fabric Quality Manager, and Quality Manager to ensure that all products comply with the C&A requirements on safety and quality.
- Maintains close contact with the approved 3rd party accredited labs and well aware of testing developments in the area of fabrics/yarns.
- Will establish and maintain close working relationships with market leaders in the field of dyes/textile chemicals in order to promote constant improvement.
- Textile Graduate
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- At least 5 years hands on experience in Fabric Mill.
- Working experience in buying office/trading house.
- 5 working day week
- Medical Scheme
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Provident Fund
How to ApplySend your CV to [email protected] Special Instruction : Please mention the name of the position in the subject of the email. Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV. Application Deadline : Sep 18, 2015
1082 total views, 2 today