Please login/register to apply for this job.
21 Oct 2016
Full-Time Software QA Engineer
No. of Vacancies
- Plan and execute test cases for application features
- Develop and document test configurations and test environments
- Review the production code and write down test codes to verify functionality
- Measure application performance and suggest improvements
- Explore application requirements and post relevant queries/suggestions
- Prepare and maintain test documentation suite that includes test scripts, feature workflow diagrams, checklists, test reports, release note and system support documentation
- Provide rapid and constructive notification on any fix/development
- Ensure that testing activities will guide development to meet the business requirements and systems goals
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have strong knowledge of C++ or C#
- Must be familiar with any relational database like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL
- Must be familiar with any IDE like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.
- Must be familiar with HTML and CSS
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development
- Understanding of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc. is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address: [email protected] Please write in the subject 'Position applied for_University name'; e.g. 'Software QA Engineer_ABC University' Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.Application Deadline : Nov 19, 2016
164 total views, 2 today