Please login/register to apply for this job.
29 Aug 2017
Full-Time Store Officer/ Store Keeper (Store Spare)(Dhaka)
Job Description / Responsibility
- 2 years for Store Keeper and 4 years for Store Officer.
- Have practical experience to work in Textile/Garments machinery spare parts store.
- To maintain the overall store operation at all incoming materials.
- Ensure to maintain goods incoming & outgoing procedure as per company policy.
- Ensure to maintain proper reconciliation of materials for both issue & stock along with records.
- Ensure requisition slip for both issue & delivery of materials.
- Monitoring & make comparison report to purchase requisition & budget control.
- Ensure to maintain regular data to input into the software.
- Ensure to maintain the proper traceability, identification & storage procedure of all types of incoming and stock materials.
- Ensure to maintain all required documents properly such as; gate pass, all types of challan, invoice, test standard, certificate etc.
- Prepare monthly stock closing summery & reconciliation report and also submit to the top management.
- Evaluate the subordinate’s activities & confirm their performance appraisal on yearly basis.
- Provide the required support and help all team members to perform their activities perfectly.
- Monitoring the housekeeping and Safety issues of entire store area.
- Graduate in any discipline (Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly experienced candidate)
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in handling ERP software.
- Supervisory & Team building Skills.
- Dynamic and Positive Personality.
- As per company Policy.
How to ApplySend your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Sep 21, 2017
131 total views, 2 today